EDCO Industries - EDCO Induatries a terrible Molding Company from Bridgeport, CT
We talked to EDCO Industries owner John Szalan to help make some parts for us.He gave us a quote that it will be $1/piece.
After asking several times, he never gave us or signed any agreement. Always had some issues when it came to sign an agreement. This guy is clueless when it comes to injection molding. We delivered the mold on time.
After the mold was delivered he was reluctant to return our call. The dates of delivery kept changing sometimes with notice but most of the time without any notice. By the way mold drawing was approved by him. He was never able to produce a good part using the mold.
All the parts had terrible sinks in them. After 4 months of try he miserably failed to produce any good quality parts. We decided to take the mold and make it else where and he intentionally delayed shipment, charged additional money for the color without even weighing the left over. Pretty much charged us for his failed research project.
This guy doesn't know anything about injection molding.
EDCO Industries is a big time scam and fraud.Next time you decide to choose EDCO Industries beware of this scam business.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Injection Molding
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."