Bridgeport, Connecticut
100% full Not resolved

We talked to EDCO Industries owner John Szalan to help make some parts for us.He gave us a quote that it will be $1/piece.

After asking several times, he never gave us or signed any agreement. Always had some issues when it came to sign an agreement. This guy is clueless when it comes to injection molding. We delivered the mold on time.

After the mold was delivered he was reluctant to return our call. The dates of delivery kept changing sometimes with notice but most of the time without any notice. By the way mold drawing was approved by him. He was never able to produce a good part using the mold.

All the parts had terrible sinks in them. After 4 months of try he miserably failed to produce any good quality parts. We decided to take the mold and make it else where and he intentionally delayed shipment, charged additional money for the color without even weighing the left over. Pretty much charged us for his failed research project.

This guy doesn't know anything about injection molding.

EDCO Industries is a big time scam and fraud.Next time you decide to choose EDCO Industries beware of this scam business.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Had an Experience with EDCO Industries?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service Car Toys "We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around 10:00 am on..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more